Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Wedding Season begins!

A very happy wedding wish to my friend Julie, and her (almost) husband, Jordan!

Julie is one of the people who inspired me to run a marathon about four years ago. She had run at least one (or 25? 30?) before, and encouraged me to do it. I will call her my running buddy, although I'm pretty sure we've never actually gone for a run together. We lived in the same house for a year after college, and although we both ran regularly, we never ran together, because we have a mutual dislike of the idea. Also because she's faster than me and she probably would've kicked my butt. However, we did have conversations about how we wished we had a stronger desire to run with others, so, that must count for something. She also gave me advice and recommended a great podiatrist when I had a stress fracture from running earlier this year, so she's also like a doctor, in a way :)

Anyway, today (in just over an hour!) she is getting married!

Congratulations, Julie and Jordan - I'm so happy for you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment