Friday, October 30, 2009

Going a little crazy with this whole "birthday" thing I've got going on

It's my birthday! The great thing about my birthdate (well, I guess it was more exciting as a child, but it's still somewhat exciting) is that it's the day before Halloween. I've never had the day-after-holiday hangover of sadness, because I wake up the next day and VOILA! Bonus holiday!

Anyway, I don't want to be all donate-to-my-cause-y today, because, as a wise man (Dave Barry) once said on a poster hanging in my local Jimmy John's, "There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11." However! If you would like to donate today, I will match your donation up to $23. Because I'm 23. I know, I know - how am I not in marketing, right? (Let's not talk about proud I was of coming up with that idea.) Obviously you can donate more than $23, but that's all I will match (on each donation) because I'm not a billionaire over here.

Alright, that's it! I'm not running today because it's pouring rain, but I will take one last glorious October run tomorrow.

THANKS FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment